Monday 20 November 2017

Kiwi-sports: Run,Jump,Throw.

Hi and greetings to you all today I am going to blog about what I did at kiwi-sports with my class today.

First game: For this first game we had to go into two even teams and then there where 8 balls in the middle of the filed , so when the capten blows the whistle we have to try and run and get the balls and try and throw it to the other team to get them out of  the game and we can have any number of people in one team but it has to be the same as the other team. -  doge ball.

Second game: for this we can go into peers but we have to have three people, and our capten gives us on ball so we can practices shot-put on the filed until our capten tell's us to stop.
After that we had to come together so our capten can give us a shot-put ball and line up on the filed and try to throw the ball as far as we can for fun. - Shot-put.

What did I found challenging at Kiwi-sport??
1: the things that I found challenging was when we had to play outside in the sun.

2: The second thing that i found challenging was when I had to try something out that I haven't done before.

3: Trying to learn the rules for the sports that we had to play at Kiwi-sports. 

Thank you for listening and I hope you will try out these two games with your friends and family and if you have any questions make sure to comment down below.

Image result for shot putImage result for shot put gif



0 comments:

Post a Comment