Monday 31 October 2016

A poem about my holiday!!!!

Hi today me and my class had to write a poem about our holiday, well my poem is about my little niece birthday and how it got all funky.
 

!!!Celebrating a birthday!!!
Jumping up and down like a monkey,
It was my niece Avana’s birthday,
And I dressed up really funky.
I hear kid’s screaming for Ice cream,
So I had to give them their yummy ice cream,
When they finished eating their ice cream I can see
Them nearly going to explode like a volcano.
 
Once my mum handed out chips for everyone,
I see all the kids Jumping in and pushing to grab their Chips.
 
but all they left my was a half bitten chip.
So I stood up like a angry looking zombie,
I went outside to feed my Roster Cookie all because
His name is cookie.







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment