Tuesday 28 February 2017

Kiwi sport reflection.

Hi today I am reflecting about kiwi sport from yesterday and for our sport we are doing badminton,
and today we had new skills for badminton and it was fun to try something new in badminton.
 
What did I like about kiwi sport??
 
The thing I liked about kiwi sport is when we had some new
skills to try out.
my second thing I liked about kiwi sport is when we got to try the
new skill Intel we swap over to the next class.
 
I.A.L.T: Try new thing in sport's and even try new skill's.
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Faith,

As I read through your Kiwi Sport's reflection I found a lot of grammar errors during your reflection piece. I also saw that you examples whose turn it was and what we had to do.

Keep up the good work.

Helen

Post a Comment