Friday 8 September 2017

๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜„Improving my blogging.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜„

HI and greetings today I was just looking at my blogging when I first started blogging, I was thinking that I improved my learning since the past and that I am working hard to get to the level that I wanted to be and that I don't write small senses anymore with.

What did I improve from the last few years??

1: I improved my learning because I tell my readers what,why,when,how and where.
2: I improved my spelling mistake.
3: I improved my explaining like I enplane what I did and where did I do it.

What did I enjoyed when I looked back at the past.

1: I enjoyed looking back at the past because I get to see what I need to work on and how am I going to improve it.

2: I enjoyed looking back at the past because I can enjoy what I did with my friends and my classmate and don't forget my teachers too.

And if you have any question make sure to comment down below and I will make sure to reply back to you comment and make sure to have a nice day.

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‡Thank you.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜„

0 comments:

Post a Comment