Friday 8 September 2017

Tongan language week/Reflection.

Hi today I am going to blog about Tongan language week and for that we had a whole school assemble and there were lots of Tongan perform and more after that whole school assemble we went back up to class and wait until the speaker calls my class to go in the hall to taste Tongan food.
And I am going to write down what I enjoyed,What I learnt from the Tongan language and what kind of Tongan food did I enjoyed.

What did I enjoy for the Tongan language week.

1: Whingeing the performs from other class's.
2: Learning more about the Tongan Language week.

What did I learn from the Tongan language week.

1: Tau'övala is something that they wear around there waste for traditional.
2:  I learn other Tongan traditional.

What kind of Tongan food did I enjoyed.

1:Chop sew
2: potato with coconut cream
3: salad.







0 comments:

Post a Comment