Wednesday 13 September 2017

Wahine Toa programme/Tai Chi.

Hi and greetings to you all today I went down at the hall for the Wahine Toa programme and for all you guys that don't know what the Wahine Toa programme  is it is a group of girls that is shy or not confident.

So today for the Wahine Toa programme  we went down to the hall because there is this programme called Tai Chi. For that Programme we do lots of fun Tai Chi moves like the Monkey washes face,Breath of the heart,Opening the channels and the Full body breathing.

 What did I enjoyed when I was down at Tai Chi.

1: When I was down there I enjoyed doing this program with the Mauri Ora boys.
2: I enjoyed doing this program with one of my friends.
3: I enjoyed doing the Tai Chi with our teacher Danny Gordon.

What did I learn when I was down at Tai Chi.?

1: I learnt how forces very hard when we are doing these kind of moves.
2: I learnt How to do the Opining the channels and more.
3: I learnt how to do the drawing from earth because it was a little hard.

What was challenging when I was at Tai Chi.

1: Something challenging was when we had to stand up and tell each other what positive comment,Negative comment and random active comment.

2: Something challenging was when we had to do one of the hard moves that I am not sure about.

And if you have any question make sure to comment down below and I will make sure to reply back.
Thank you and have a Nice day.








0 comments:

Post a Comment