Thursday 19 October 2017

Maths - Snakes and ladder/Study ladder.

Hi and greetings to you all today I  am going to blog about what I  am doing for math.
For maths I am playing a game of snakes and ladders and then after that I am going to go on study ladder.
And if you want more information about study ladder I will make sure to put a link down below so you can take a look at that site, and if you want to ask some  question make sure to comment down below.

What did I learn when I was playing snakes and ladder.

1: I learnt that I sould always be ready when they are going to ask some maths question.

2: I learnt that when we have to answer the maths  question we sould be fast.

What did I learn while I was on study ladder?

1: I learnt that study ladder helps me to be fast with maths and not be slow with it.

2: I learnt that it can be hard challenging others with maths.

What did I enjoy when I was play snakes and ladder?

1: I enjoyed playing with my friends and challenging them with some maths  question.

2: I enjoyed learning and having fun at the same time.

What did I enjoy when I was on study ladder?

1: I enjoyed challenging other online with some maths  question.

2: I enjoyed learning other math's question.


0 comments:

Post a Comment