Friday 25 August 2017

Reading an article about How to turn your hobbies into jobs.

HI today I am going today I am going to tell you what I have been working on reading.
So for reading me and my reading group had to read an article about How to turn your hobbies into a job, so in that article we had to read throw it and if we come past a word that we don't know we had to search and find the meaning of it but instead I wrote a list of the words that I don't know and then after that I went to find the meaning of it and then I write the meaning in my own words inside my book.
After when we finish of reading that article we had to go on the google slide that our teacher send us and in that google slide we had to make a google drawing,google slide or a google doc and we had to answer some of the question that our teacher wrote on the google slide.
And if you want to ask some question make sure to comment down below and I will make sure to reply back. And down below I puted some pictures that relates to my article How to turn your hobbies into jobs.

Thank you.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kia ora!
Good Job Faith for reading the article.
I really like the way that you added picture you blog it makes it even cooler.
Nicely Done!

Post a Comment