Friday 25 August 2017

The D.A.R.E program.

HI today I am going to tell you about a program that has been ruining for this this week and this program is called the  D.A.R.E Program and this program is about doing the right things with drugs and by not taking it. And our teacher for this program is Consitable Teina and she works for the police.And I am going to tell you what I learnt and what I enjoyed in that lesson. and we have a D.A.R.E box, and for that box we can write some question and every time Consitable Teina she opens it up and she answers them and I will a photo of the D.A.R.E box down below of all these writing.

What have I learnt from this program.

1: I learnt that people takes drugs because of family problems.

2: I learnt that some of us took some drugs before for health and to make you feel be better.

3: IO learnt that at the U.S.A you could go jail for you life but in New Zealand they say you go to jail for life but it is just for 18 years in jail.

What have I enjoyed from this program.

1: I enjoyed this program because we have to learn about drugs.

2: I enjoyed learning about other drugs that we are not suppose to take.

3: I enjoyed learning about drugs with my classroom.










0 comments:

Post a Comment