Sunday 6 August 2017

What I did in my weekends.

Hi today I am going to tell you what I did in the weekends and what I enjoyed  and I will remember to add some photo that relates to my weekends and if you have any questions remember to comment down below and I will remember to reply to your comment and I hope you enjoy.

What I did in my weekends:1.

1: On my weekends I went up the mountain with with my older sister to go and get fit and it was amazing looking down at all the buildings.

2: On my weekends I went back to my house and started blogging about what I did on my weekend.

3: On my weekend I went up the mountain again to slide down on one of the hills.

What I enjoyed:2.

1: I enjoyed going up the mountain with my sister to spend time with her.

2: I enjoyed going to the mountain again to slide down of one of the hills from the mountain.








0 comments:

Post a Comment