Friday 4 August 2017

Cyber smart:Advice.

IALT: Think before I do something and being cuber smart online even if I am not online

Hi today I was finishing off my cyber smart advice poster, we had to do an advice poster about what should we do before we post something and why do we have to think before we post and just like my advice poster I am going to give you some advice about it today and if you have any questions remember to comment down below and I will remember to reply and enjoy.
Advice??..


Why do we have to think before we post.?

1: We have to think before we post because if you post something negative online you wont be able  to take it down.

2:If you posted something that you did not want to post you wont be able to bring it down even if you found a way to take it down it will still be online for every one to see.

3: We have to think before you send something to anyone because you might not know how they feel or something.

What Should we do before we post something.?

1: You should think positive before you post something or send something to someone.

2: You should always be careful before you do something.

3: And you should always think very hard what your going to post.











0 comments:

Post a Comment