Thursday 3 August 2017

Maths:Times table :T3 W2.

HI today I was working on my maths work and I am going to tell you what I need to work on, what was challenging and What I enjoyed while I was doing maths. For maths I had to try and time myself doing my times table and try to vs others that is in my group and if you want to see how it looks like I will put a picture below and I hope you enjoy and if you have any question remember to comment down below and I will remember to reply.

What I need to work on.#Maths:1.

1: I need to work on my 3,4,6,7,8 and 12 times table.

2: What I need to work on is trying to learn my times table by hart.

3: I need to learn how to remember all my times table so I can get better with my times table.

What was challenging for me.#Maths:2.

1: The thing that was challenging for me was when it comes to the times table that I don't know that much.

2: The other thing that was challenging for me was when I say the wrong answer when I had the right answer in my head.

What I enjoyed while I was doing math.#Maths:3.

1: The thing that I enjoyed was when I kept trying even thou I got the answer wrong.

2: The thing that I enjoyed while doing maths was when I try'ed to beat my friends high score.





0 comments:

Post a Comment