Friday 16 June 2017

🎶Music - Digital.🎶

🎶Music - Digital.🎶
Hi today Me and my group went to music at 9:40, you might be asking "why did you go to music", Well we have these groups called Song writing,Drums,Digital,Keyboard and Guitar. and in each group there is group 2 and 1 if there is too many students in one group like Digital and Guitar. And The person that came up with this music idea was our music teacher Celeb, so thank you to Celeb. So for my group "Digital" we had to learn the letters that is on the piano and how to play a song with it and after that, our teacher Celeb will give us a song to play on the piano, so the song was Twinkle Twinkle little star, So yes there was some struggles but we got the hand of it but we had fun....


What I enjoyed. #Music - Digital.

#1: I enjoyed learning how to play Twinkle Twinkle little star on the piano.

#2: I enjoyed learning a different staff in the music room, like a piano.😆

#3: I enjoyed learning with my friends in music.


What I learnt. #Music - Digital.

#1: I learned how to play Twinkle Twinkle little star on a piano. 

#2: I learned to play a piano in the first time.

#3:I learned the letters on the piano.

What I should work on next time. #Music - Digital.

#1: Next time I go to music I should work on being on task with every one in my group.# Being on task.

#2: Next time I go to music I should work on by not behind every one when the teachers tells us to do something.

#3:Next time I go to music I should work on by not talking to someone that I often talk to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment