Thursday 22 June 2017

🔍Technology.🔍

🔍Technology.🔍

Hi and greetings to who ever is reading around the world today I went to technology with my classmate and room 10 and today I am going to tell you what I did in my group in technology,what happens, what I learnt and what I am going to work on next time so lets get talking and if you want to ask me some question remember to comment and I will answer, Thank you.


What I did - At Technology.#1

#1: In my group we were had to make a google drawing about different kinds of clocks. And if you want to see I will put a link that say's Click right here  → Click

#2: In my group we had to put our clock design in a google drawing and I will put a link if you want to see my clock design right here → Click

What I learnt - At technology.#2

#1: I learnt that when we are cutting our clocks it has to be the same amount of the clocks that we want to make the same shape,same height and same size.

#2: I learnt that when we draw a circle we have to not make it small because people wont be able to see what time it is and not to big because it will be heavy and it will take over your house wall.

What Happens - At technology.#3

#1: When we were working on our clocks some visitors came into the classrooms to see what we were working on and they came to see how do we blog this on our blogs.

#2: When the visitors were still here they asked us how to take a photo of the things we have to blog and what we write on our blogs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment