Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology.

                                                                   ....Technology....

Hi today at technology me and my group had to work on our clock;'s in graphics,
The clocks that we are making is the clocks that we designee by our selfies and the militarily that we used was cardboard and we can make it in any shapes and any picture we want to put on our watches and I made a emoji watches and what colors we want to put on our watches.

What I need to work on?

1:Be on task even if I am working in a group.

2: Blog what we done at technology and what we learn there this tearm in our groups.

3: by talking to someone when we need help in our technology class.

What I learnt at technology?

1: when we have a small watches with big watches arms it will still be heavy.

2: When we have a big watches with a small watches arms it will be light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment