Wednesday 28 June 2017

Scripted about what can sugar do to our bodes.?

Hi and greetings, today me,Rosemary and Helen were finishing off our Tamaki news for reading and that Tamaki news was about what can sugar do to our bodes and how can it effect us. But we are still working on it, the people that are involved are, two student from all the class's from Tamaki primary school and today I am going to share with you our scripted that we made. And if you have any questions remember to comment and I really hope you like our scripted.

Tamaki News: What can sugar do to our bodies?
Director: Helen
Actors/characters: Faith and Rosemary.
Involved: Ms Komor, Miss Ashley, Miss Morrison and Miss Tafea.

Rosemary:  Hi and greeting to you all welcome to the Tamaki news and today I am here at Tamaki primary school, Me and Faith will be talking to some of the teachers about what can sugar do to our bodies and how can it affect us, so let's pass it on to Faith.

Faith: Thank you Rosemary so I am here with one of the teachers from TPS, Hi  Miss Komor I am Faith from the Tamaki news, is it okay if I can ask you a question. (Waiting for answer)  so what does it means to you about what can suger do to your body and how it can affect us.

Ms Komor speaks…

Faith: How would you feel if that would of happened to you?

Ms Komor speaks…

Faith: Thank you very much for your time.
So let’s meet another teacher. Rosemary will attend this teacher.

Rosemary: Thank you Faith, so I am outside of Room 7 to speak to Miss Ashley. Hi I am Rosemary from Tamaki News and I would like to ask you a question, would it be alright? (Wait for answer) so what does it means to you about what can suger do to your body and how it can affect us.   

Miss Ashley speaks…..

Rosemary: So how would you feel if that happened to you or one of your family members?

Miss Ashley speaks…

Rosemary: Thank you very much for answering this question and I hope we all stay healthy. So let’s head off to Room 8.

Faith:

Rosemary: So I am outside of room 4 and I have miss Tafea with me,Miss Tafea is it alright if I ask you a question?what does it means to you about what can suger do to your body and how it can affect us.(Waiting for an answer)?

Miss Tafea speaking

Rosemary:What do you feel if that happens to you.?

Miss Tafea speaking….

Rosemary: Thank you Miss Tafea for telling us your reasons why, so that will be our last teachers so let’s take it over to Faith.

Faith: Thank you Rosemary and a big thank you to whoever is out there watching the Tamaki new.

Rosemary: A big thank you to the teachers from Tamaki primary school. Miss Komor,Miss Tafea,Miss Ashley and Miss Morrison and another big thank you to Helen for being our director.

Faith: And remember to comment if you have any  question and we will answer back.

Both: THANK YOU FOR WATCHING AND I HOPE YOU LEARNT SOMETHING NEW.


Credits:
Miss Komor
Miss Tafea
Miss Ashley
Miss Morrison
Faith
Rosemary
🌴….Helen “AKA” Director….🌴

Thank you to watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment